Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a short note to wish all of you in the States a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are spending it with lots of friends & family around you.
#326 - Agenda
This year I am thankful for each & every one of you who visit this blog, you make doing this so much fun. I'm thankful for all the other food bloggers out there & the wonderful community you have all created, I feel like I have a group of friends around the world even if I've never met you all in person.

4 comments:

PG said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Happy Turkey Day! I love the sign. There will be a lot of football her too.

Unknown said...

Hello Kathy and Matt,
Nice to meet you both. I will enjoy reading your blog site. Happy Thanksgiving! Darlene DeHudy
Jim Lemmen's friend

Anonymous said...

I love to read your recipes.
Cookies---do you make shortbread? I have a recipe from a Scottish lady that uses little flour and some cornstarch and some icing sugar...
I would like to know how you make them. Thanks for all the great posts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota